Sanrachna Steel is a detailing company, originally outsourcing detailing to our team in Bangalore, India, and interested in expanding our operations to include a team stateside. Currently, we are looking for a project manager to manage our team and work in-depth with clients, growing our company and developing a team of detailers to work in our Atlanta office.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and supervising up to 5 teams of detailers, checkers and modelers
- Coordinating with engineers for connections and calculations
- Negotiating project scopes and quotes with timelines
- Managing and tracking change orders
- Reviewing drawings and error management
- Taking field measurements
- Mastery of Tekla; knowledge of SDS/2 or Blue Beam is a plus
- Strong general technology competency and proficient in written communication
- Natural leadership and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple teams and projects while completing them quickly and without errors
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Willing to travel as necessary
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fabrication: 5 years (Required)
- Detailing experience is a plus
Preferred, but not required:
- College Degree
- Certifications in Project Management
Will finish training the right candidate with the appropriate amount of detailing experience and aptitude for leadership and management.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Compensation is equal to experience and skill.
Salary: $50,000 to $70,000 / year
Language: English (Required)
For consideration, please upload a resume and cover letter specific to this position.
Cover letter needs to include confirmation of requirements. If you are missing a requirement, please include why you excel in other areas enough for training consideration. Reference directly any skills, experience and strengths you possess you think we should consider.